In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
GTA Online: “I’m Not A Hipster” Event Brings New Weapons, Vehicles, Costumes and More
The “I’m Not A Hipster” event is the latest monthly update for GTA Online; where Rockstar is promising special bonuses and contests between Friday and Sunday.
Here is what the event is offering:
- New clothes and accessories
- New weapons added to Ammunation: Vintage Pistol, Cavalry Dagger
- Six new vehicles
- Franklin’ Buffalo, Michael’s Tailgater, Trevor’s Rebel (clean version and Trevor’s Hot Rod Blazer are now available for purchase.
- New Gold paint jobs available for those who reached rank 100 or higher.
- Six wheeler Dubsta that’s capable of carrying 8 people is available for those who reached 100 or higher.
- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).
- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired Celebration animations have been added.
- Players will no longer be charged Insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.
- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.
- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel drive.
- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
- Tear Gas now does more damage and lasts longer.
- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.
- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
- Twelve new jobs are now available
In addition to all of that, the update will also be accompanied by various bug fixes.
Grand Theft Auto V was recently announced for the PC, PS4, Xbox One this Fall. The game on the next-gen platforms is looking beautiful and one could say that all this wait has been worthwhile.
Source: Rockstar Games