The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
GTA V Online “I’m Not A Hipster” Update Available Now
GTA V Online has received a brand new update “I’m not a hipster” which comes packing tons of new content for players to enjoy.
First of all, players will be able to dress their characters with retro print T-shirts and skinny jeans while giving them some unique hairstyles.
Moreover, new animal masks and tattoos have also been added alongside seven new vehicles, which Rockstar describes as:
Affordable cars that seem casual on the surface, but have hidden potential to be unleashed with a few modifications.
A new micro-car has also been added for the players, who do not want to pollute the environment and are more eco-friendly.
Furthermore, two new classic weapons have made their way into the game as well including Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger.
GTA V Online’s new update also includes twelve new Jobs and Gang Attacks:
- Airwaves (Rank 15, 1-8 Players)
- Race Beach Odyssey (Rank 15, 1-16 Players)
- Race Before It Was Cool (Rank 15, 1-8 Players)
- Race Caffeine Rush (Rank 1, 1-8 Players)
- Capture Contend: Condo-monium (Rank 1, 2-8 Players)
- Last Team Standing East Vinewood LTS (Rank 9, 2-16 Players)
- Race Embracing America (Rank 1, 1-8 Players)
- Race Hip to be Cool (Rank 1, 1-8 Players)
- Survival Legion Square Survival (Rank 25, 1-4 Players)
- Team Deathmatch Puerta Del Sol (Rank 1, 2-8 Players)
- Race Trend Setting (Rank 1, 1-16 Players)
In addition to these inclusions, some new tweaks and balance changes have also been made with the latest update. You can read them in detail over at Rockstar’s official website.