In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
The Sims 4: Aspirations and Traits List Revealed From E3 Demo
The upcoming new Sims 4 is going to feature plenty of aspirations and traits. While EA is going to be taking its sweet time in revealing each and everyone of them, The Sims fansite SimsVIP has gone ahead to reveal a comprehensive list.
They warn though, that the list is from the E3 “Create-a-Sim” demo and may vary from the final version of the game.
The site has also confirmed that players can change out their Aspirations at any time during play. This is in contrast to the last Sims installment where Aspirations were pretty much set in stone.
While there are only 10 categories listed, some of them have sub-options that’s related to the main one. For example, Deviance gives players the option to aspire to either be a Public Enemy or Chief of Mischief. It certainly adds variety to the game.
Here are the list of Aspirations:
- Deviance – Bonus Trait: Dastardly – Dastardly Sims perform stronger and more successful mean interactions
- Aspiration Option #1: Public Enemy – This Sim wants to make enemies and be a famous criminal
- Reward Trait: Mastermind – Masterminds know just the right things to say to cause anger, sadness, and jealousy in their opponents.
- Aspiration Option #2: Chief of Mischief – This Sim is all about pranks and mayhem!
- Reward Trait: Tormentor – Tormentors can sabotage almost anything, be it an object, or another Sim’s best efforts.
- Family – Bonus Trait: Domestic – Domestic Sims will see their familiar relationships grow stronger faster.
- Food – Bonus Trait: Essence of Flavor – Sims with Essence of Flavor make higher quality food and drink.
- Fortune – Bonus Trait: Business Savvy – Business Savvy Sims earn more money from their careers.
- Love – Bonus Trait: Alluring – Alluring Sims are more successful at romance than others.
- Nature (Aspiration) – Bonus Trait: Collector – Collectors can find rare collectibles more often!
Here are the list of Traits:
- Family Oriented
- Foodie – These Sims become Happy and have Fun when eating good food, become Uncomfortable when eating bad food, and can Watch cooking shows for ideas.
- Hates Children
- Loves Outdoors – These Sims can enthuse about nature to other Sims, and become Happy when outdoors.
- Mean Spirited
- Music Lover
- Self Assured
The Sims 4 will be released on September 2 for the PC.