MechRunner To Launch On PS4 and PS Vita This Summer
Sony has revealed that the arcade action game, Mechrunner will be making its way to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita this summer.
In the game, you will be playing through the story of a mad scientist and his niece, as they manage to create a 40 feet tall Mech to take on robotic army that is being powered by some alien source.
Your Mech will be able to transform into tank and robot modes with each style providing massive damage to the opponents.
The features of MechRunner are described as:
- Detailed, fast-paced action with a cinematic feel
- Switch between Tank and Robot modes on the fly
- Slice and Dice enemies with your swords (!)
- Extensive arsenal of weapons and customizations
- Unique environments that blend seamlessly together
- Procedurally generated levels (never play the same level twice)
- Wide assortment of enemies
- Boss battles!
- Dynamic environment obstacles
- Unlockable skins, upgrades, and achievements
- Rescue Civilians
- Awesome Hollywood Soundtrack
In the game, you will be moving forward as you track down the Mechs and face them in an all out battle. The enemies will range from regular enemies to bosses with each of them providing a unique challenge for the players.
Moreover, there will be some fast-paced combat sequences as you will be using your swords to slice up other Mechs into pieces.
Upon killing the enemy Mechs, you will receive energy that can be used to purchase different abilities to use in your battle against the invading robots.
So far there is no fixed release date for MechRunner, but it will be available to play this summer.
Source: PlayStation Blog