In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Bloodborne Features “Online Elements” and Runs at 1080p/30fps
Previously code-named Project Beast was revealed last night to be Bloodborne during Sony’s E3 press conference.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu is hosting the game as its front cover for the week and that essentially means we get to read about new details.
A post over at the NeoGAF forum lists these details, that include new information on the game’s mechanics, storyline, development and release window.
- Spring 2015 release window
- They started work on this right after finishing Artorias of the Abyss, planning it for Sony’s new hardware
- The world and story is completely new, and the setting takes full advantage of the PS4′s capabilities
- The expected spec for the game is 30fps at 1080p
- The keywords for the game is “blood” and “beast”
- There will be melee and long range weapons (guns) this time
- Character customization is confirmed
- There will be no map display in the game
- He wants combat to not just focus on action but also the strategic element
- The combat in the game is designed to feel like a life or death struggle
- There will be online elements of some sort, and it will involve players “discovering” together
The latest work from Dark Souls developer From Software is expected to release exclusively on the PlayStation 4 next year. In the wake of the Dark Souls installments, fans might probably make this another hit title for the developer.