In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
PayPal Is Now Available on PlayStation 4 in United States
A recent campaign e-mail from Sony has confirmed that users in United States can now use PayPal to fund their wallets and pay for their PlayStation 4 digital downloads.
The campaign email reads:
You can now use PayPal to add funds to your wallet when buying games, add-ons, movies, and more on your PlayStation 4. We invite you to try it out the next time you shop on PlayStation Store.
Those of you who are wondering how to complete your transactions using PayPal, here’s how:
- Add your desired item to your Shopping Cart and select [Proceed to Cart].
- Click [Add Funds].
- You will be given a few options and you need to click [Use PayPal].
- Doing so will open up your browser allowing you to add your desired amount to your wallet followed by clicking [Continue].
- At this point, you will be required to type in your PayPal Username and Password (For security reasons, Sony will not save your PayPal login information).
- After funding your wallet, you will be redirected to your Cart where you will be able to complete the transaction.
For more information and FAQs related to payment by PayPal, head over to PlayStation Support.
It is worth noting that this particular payment method has been there for PlayStation 3 for quite a long time. As for PlayStation 4, the service is already available in United Kingdom and this is first time it is available for United States.