Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Minecraft Playstation 3 Patch 1.06 is Now Live
Patch 1.06 for Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition is now available to download. The new patch addresses several fixes as well as adds support for some texture packs and skin packs.
Minecraft owners on the Playstation 3 can now purchase the Candy Texture Pack that adds candy themed World textures and Natural Texture Pack, which adds slightly better Natural-looking WorldTextures. Both texture packs are priced at $0.99.
Skin Pack 2 adds various new character skins while Battle & Beasts Skin Pack 2 adds more Warrior and Animal character skins to the game. Both of these Skinpacks are priced at $1.99.
Along with the new add-ons, Patch 1.06 adds the following fixes to the game:
- More voice chat fixes.
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps – tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game’s UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
Waiting for the Playstation 4/Vita version of Minecraft? Check it out here.