The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Sims 4 Create A Sim Video And Gameplay Features Detailed
In a recent issue of The Official Magazine of Sims 3 Spain, a few exciting facts about the upcoming The Sims 4 have been listed about the gameplay features as well as the requirements of the game.
Since it was a Spanish magazine, there can be some errors during translation but you can still get the idea from these listed points:
There will be right-handed Sims…but there will also be left-handed Sims! Could this mean we might even have ambidextrous sims in The Sims 4 or probably an upcoming title? That would really be cool for artists or musicians.
- The Sims 4 will work better in low-end machines than The Sims 3. All sims fans who were worried about getting a really good PC can now rejoice.
- There will be three voice types for men and women.
- There won’t be Wishes, but little goals for Sims to accomplish and gain awesome rewards.
- Sims won’t die randomly anymore, like by a meteor strike or a lightning. They will die only by things done by the player. Personally I loved this random death feature, added a more realistic feel to the game.
- With the Create a Sim feature, you will be able to change the feet size. I know I would want to create a Big Foot!
Speaking of Create a Sim, the official Twitter account of The Sims has announced that a new video will be released on 14th May 2014. The video will be focused on Create-A-Sim mode as well as The Goth family.
— The Sims (@TheSims3) May 10, 2014
We will definitely be seeing more video footage of The Sims 4 during E3, so those who feel the CAS video isn’t enough can look forward to that till the release of The Sims 4 in Q3/Q4 2014.