The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Questions to be Answered by Yoshida on May 24
Square Enix has revealed that it will be hosting a broadcast featuring Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn’s director and producer Naoki Yoshida, who will answer the questions asked by the fans about the upcoming 2.3 patch of the game and more.
The broadcast is scheduled to take place on 24th of May at exact 4 AM PDT, in which Yoshida will discuss the following:
- Come face-to-face with Ramuh, the Lord of Levin and stern arbiter of the forest worshipped by the sylphs.
- Get a glimpse of Hullbreaker Isle, the newest dungeon to challenge the adventurers of Eorzea, and return to the Tam-Tara Deepcroft and the Stone Vigil in hard mode encounters.
- Learn about new systems such as Daily Hunts.
- Lead Designer Takeo Suzuki will also make an appearance to field graphic and art-related questions from gear, enemies, emotes, to hair styles and more.
The themes of the upcoming presentation will be:
- Continuation of the Saga of the Zodiac (scheduled for patch 2.28)
- Ramuh, the Lord of Levin
- New Dungeons
- Hullbreaker Isle
- Tam-Tara Deepcroft (Hard)
- Stone Vigil (Hard)
- Item Desynthesis
- A new feature allowing players to break down unwanted items to reclaim crafting materials
- Daily Hunts
- Questions for Lead Designer Takeo Suzuki
All the answers to the questions asked will be given on the twitter account and after a while a whole Q&A will be issued online.