The Elder Scrolls Online Patch 1.0.6 Brings Quest Related Fixes and More
The Elder Scrolls Online was in dire need of a new update and Zenimax releases one just in time. The latest patch called version 1.0.6 has been released and it comes with a number of much needed fixes.
This new patch provide fixes for the issues that were blocking some of the quests and also brings some balancing and performance changes to improve the experience of the game. Zenimax also states that they will continue to fight off the “gold spammers and bots” while thanking the players for their patience.
Some general and main quest changes/fixes can be seen below:
- Fixed an issue where new characters of different alliances could get automatically assigned to the same campaign.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue that caused some Nightblade abilities to become unresponsive when you were engaged in combat with a large number of enemies.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Veteran Darkshade Caverns: You will no longer receive boss loot from the Hive Lord Scrib adds, and cannot pull the boss without his adds.
Exploration & Itemization
- If you decide to skip the tutorial, the items granted to you can no longer be deconstructed.
- Adjusted the time after you loot a delve or overworld boss before you are eligible to receive loot from these types of bosses again.
- You must now reach level 10 before creating a new guild.
- Fixed an issue with the Mac client that would occasionally cause crashes or performance issues.
- Fixed an issue that would cause your screen to occasionally freeze and cause unwarranted CPU usage.
- Fixed an issue that would give the appearance that objects were invisible or missing.
- Fixed an issue so everyone must pay the COD fee to accept COD items.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash while viewing the in-game map.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when you encounter select animated NPCs.
- Lowered the level requirements to attain the following quests:
- Shadow of Sancre Tor
- Last Council of the Five
- Messages across Tamriel
- The Weight of Three Crowns
- God of Schemes
- Note: This only pertains to the level at which the quest can be attained; the levels of the monsters have not changed.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: The three alliance leaders will now reliably show up to the meeting.
- Messages Across Tamriel: Vanus will now always be present and appear where intended.
- Castle of the Worm: Cadwell will now assist you in combat.
For full details on the fixes and changes being brought in with the latest patch 1.0.6, head over to the official website of the Elder Scrolls Online.