The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Rumor: Jet Packs Might Come to GTA V Real Soon
GTA V was released last September and despite a lot of popularity of the Jet Pack (GTA: San Andreas), it wasn’t included in the game but now a user at Se7enSins forums has found a source code, which indicates that a Jet Pack maybe headed to the game in near future.
The forum user named as “Chr0m3 x MoDz” has found numerous references to the Jet Pack in GTA V while he was digging the source Code 1.12 of the game. He mentions that he found a string named “JETPACK”, which appeared as a ‘xex’ file in the latest update and wasn’t included in the previous versions.
He went to give even more evidence that was included in the same file. Have a detailed look at it:
- DRIVEBY_JETPACK // Setting it so you can shoot from the JETPACK just like parachute
- .?AVCGadgetJetpack@@ // the actual jetpack just like parachute.
- TASK_JETPACK(int unk);
- XBL Toothpik found possible skis .data:838E1118 00000012 C .?AVCGadgetSkis@@
- .rdata:820571DC 0000000D C START_SKIING
- .rdata:820571D4 00000007 C SKIING
- .rdata:820571C4 0000000E C FINISH_SKIING
What do you think Rockstar is brewing up in their studios? Do you think Jet Pack would be making its way to GTA V in the upcoming updates? Let us know your theories in your comments!