GTA Online Content Creator Disabled Due to Infinite Money Exploit
Rockstar Games has disabled the GTA Online Content Creator feature due to an exploit that let people buy every single thing in the game without spending a dime.
On their official support page Rockstar wrote:
Access to the GTA Online Creator has been temporarily disabled to stop the spread of a new exploit. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information about when the Creator will be available, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.
This infinite buying exploit has to be used by so many players after one of the forum posts on Se7enSins provided step by step guide on how to take advantage:
- Join you friends Invite Only session
- Go to content creator
- Create new deathmatch
- Complete everything in the deathmatch so you are ready to publish. Make sure there is no red triangles left and that you finished the test
- Instead of publishing, click exit
- Then select leave to grand theft auto v
- Once story mode fully loads up, go to replay mission
- Select Prologue
- Once Prologue loads up, have your friend invite you back to the session
- You can buy every purchasable thing in the game without losing any money (Cars, Pegasus Vehicles, Upgrades, Apartments, Clothes)
These steps show that how easy it was to get all of the products from the game without wasting too much time and no money. There must have been a huge number of players who took advantage of this exploit and went on shopping sprees, but thankfully Rockstar Games has deactivated the GTA Online Content Creator that was necessary for the exploit to work.
For now you will just have to play the content that is already available in GTA Online and we hope that the content creator is up and running in no time so that we can play new jobs.