In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade Founders Pack Details Shared
Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade Founders Pack is the way you can get your hands on Behaviour Interactive’s upcoming massively multiplayer online through pre-orders. The pack will of course come with additional in-game goodies and the developer has sent out an email to detail what to expect from it.
We have been told that you will be able to get the Founders Pack in the next couple of months and in return you get access to the game complete with all the four races as well as a selection of rewards from these:
- Identity – Enhance your character’s core identity with unique Founders-only squad emblems, Heroes, and background-related titles, biographies, and cosmetics
- Weapon Skins – Unique cosmetics for each race
- Armor Skins – Unique cosmetics for each race
- Space Ship Decorations – Unique cosmetics to dress up your Squad or Strike Force Cruiser’s interior the way you want
- Miscellaneous – Unique execution animations and pets, both utility and non-combat
- Vehicles – Unique Founders-only vehicles
- Consumables – Extra ammunition, grenades, and other convenience items
- Accessories – Unique equipment pieces
So what exactly is it that the developer plans to do through the Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade Founders Pack? The game’s lead level designer Steve Lumpkin shared the studio’s intentions in these words:
We have three big goals for our Founder’s Program. First, you’ve been asking for a way to support us as we finally make the first MMO in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, and we want to give you that. Second, we want to get constant feedback from our founders both through discussion and focused testing alike. Third, we want our founder’s packs to offer real, lasting value to you all — more than a simple color switch — as a reward for showing your faith in us so far in advance of the game’s launch.
Are you excited about the Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade Founders Pack? Tell us what you like more.