The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Blizzard Details New Features of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4
As most of you know already, Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is headed to PlayStation 4 later this year. Developers have also confirmed that the first expansion called Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will also be released for the next-gen Sony console.
Now, Blizzard has spilled some more details on the new features that will be coming in the Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition:
Your friends have a chance of receiving a “Gift” every time you get a legendary drop:
- The gift is a legendary item of their own that they can open on whichever hero they want to: the stats roll upon opening the gift
- You’ll be able to send items to your friends
- The monster that kills you can level up, jump into a portal and appear later in a friend’s game
- If your friend kills it, you get “gifts”, if the monster kills them, it keeps getting stronger and jumps to another game randomly chosen from your friend’s friend list.
- If a lower level player pairs up with a higher level player, the system boosts the lower level player’s stats so that they can handle the action
- You still get the exp and items on both characters (each one appropriate to their base level, slightly boosted for the lower level)
Bonus experience is given for group play
- Loot is distributed to the players that have priority by stat
- All loot drops for everybody, if someone picks a Dexterity item it goes to the DH, if it’s a Strength item it goes to the Barbarian and so on
- You get a speed boost for destroying breakables
- Massacre bonuses give more experience
- Killing enemies with environment gives more experience
- Massacres have a chance of dropping a Nephalem Glory globe
Are you looking forward to play the next-gen, Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition on your PlayStation 4? Tell us in the comments below!
Source: Diablo Fans