The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Capcom Shares Ultra Street Fighter 4 Change Log Before its Official Launch
Ultra Street Fighter 4, the highly anticipated expansion is set to launch next week on 17th of April for the Arcade machines in Japan. Today, Capcom decided to reveal what changes have been implemented in their upcoming title and provided details on every playable character.
Following are some major system changes that are being implemented in Ultra Street Fighter 4:
- Costs 2 bars to use.
- Command is MP+MK+LP.
- Does 1.5x as much damage as a regular Focus Attack.
- Level 1 will give hitstun. Level 2-3 will crumple opponent.
- Can absorb any amount of hits. Level 1 and 2 work the same as regular Focus, that you can be counter hit while you’re moving in to attack. Level 3 has armor during the full attack duration.
- While being hit during a red focus, you get twice as much Ultra gauge as during regular hits.
EX Red Focus
- Costs 3 bars to use.
- It used by pressing MP+MK+LP to cancel a move during hit or block.
- Damage is 1.5 as much as a regular Focus Attack.
- Level 1-3 all crumple.
- No armor.
- As long as you hold the buttons, you will get double as much Ultra gauge as during regular hits.
- Is used by press two buttons at the same time right before you hit the ground (if it is delayed wakeup-able).
- It extends your wakeup by 11 frames.
- “Delayed Wakeup” will appear in text on the screen as a visual.
Ultra Combo Double Notes
- Ultra Combo Double scales your ultras so they won’t do 100%. Scaling is different between characters. E. Honda, Zangief, Dhalsim, Akuma, Cammy, Fei Long, Rose, T. Hawk, Makoto, Hakan and Hugo each do 60%, while all other characters will do 75%. There’s a little more that needs to be noted, which can be found below.
- Gouken’s Denjin Hadouken does 75% damage, but only 65% stun.
- Balrog’s Dirty Bull and Gen’s Shitenketsu (Mantis U2) does 75% damage and stun.
- Juri’s Feng Shui Engine lasts for 900 frames if used with 100% gauge and Ultra Combo 1 selected. With 100% gauge and Ultra Combo Double selected, it lasts for 630 frames.
- Elena’s Healing will heal 75% as much as usual when using Ultra Combo Double.
These aforementioned changes are just the systems changes, Capcom also shared in detail the changes that will be coming to each character that is part of the game, which you can read at Event hubs.
Are you looking forward to play Ultra Street Fighter 4 when it arrives this summer? Let us know in your comments below!