In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Update 2.0.4 Brings More Loot
New title update 2.0.4 is now live for Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls and it comes with some useful tweaks. First of all the players should be happy to know that there is now a lot more chances of getting a legendary items from Kadala and Rifts than it was before.
In addition to adding the legendary items, some changes have been made to the Crusader class that will allow you to use the Blessed Shield – Shattering throw without damaging yourself and your allies. Blizzard also tweaked the skills of rest of classes available in the game.
Moreover, Resplendent Chests are going to offer more and better loot from now on and most importantly the crafted materials on level 70 will not need Flawless Royal Gems.
Check out the details of general patch notes below!
- Kadala’s Legendary drop rate has been increased.
- Unique Monsters now use the same loot table as Champions.
- The bonus Legendary drop rate for Nephalem Rifts has been increased from 25% to 100%
- The number of chests that spawn across Sanctuary has been reduced.
- The Unique Ebenezer Samuel no longer spawns 100% of the time on higher difficulties.
- The following change from the Patch Notes has been reverted:
- In Campaign Mode, Manglemaw now only drops loot and gives XP before the player progresses to the Chancellor’s Tomb quest
For full details on the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls update check out the game’s official website.
What do you think of the latest update for Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls? Do let us know in the comments below!