In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Skullgirls Gets New Fukua Character; Will be Permanent if Community Wants
What looks to be more of a jab at the new Ultra Street Fighter IV than an April Fool’s joke, Lab Zero Games today added a new character to Skullgirls called Fukua.
She’s described as a clone created by Brain Drain; one who looks similar to Filia but has a different set of moves. Coincidentally Capcom also revealed their much hyped new character Decapre as a clone and one who looks similar to Cammy.
Fukua’s Move list:
- Butterfly Kiss – HK in the air -> Heartseeker – HP after Bufferfly Kiss connects
- Love Dart – D,DF,F+P / 236+P, on the ground or in the air
- Platonic Drillationship – D,DF,F+K / 236+K
- Tender Embrace – D,DF,F+LP+LK / 236+LP+LK
- Inevitable Snuggle – D,DB,B+LP+LK / 214+LP+LK
- Blown Kiss (Lv 1 super) – D,DF,F+PP / 236+PP, on the ground or in the air
- Best Friends Forever! (Lv 1 super) – D,DF,F+KK / 236+KK
- Twice Shy (Lv 3 super) – D,DB,B+PP / 214+PP
- Head Over Heels (Lv 5 super) – 360+LP+LK
When asked if Fukua will be removed later on and is only intended as a prank, the studio’s CEO Peter Bartholow replied, “We’re going to leave it up to the community to decide if Fukua stays or not.”
“I think we’re just going to leave her in and watch fan reaction. So far everyone seems to be having fun with her and wants her to stay, but we’ll wait a week or so before making a final decision, just to make sure the surprise/newness of the thing isn’t what’s influencing that.”
Bartholow also added that the character will be added for free, provided the community wants her.