GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Card is The Most Expensive One Yet
Rockstar Games has released a new cash card for GTA Online, which is now available to purchase and download from the PlayStation Store. It though will arrive for the Xbox 360 soon in the coming days.
The Megalodon Shark Cash Card is the most expensive cash card yet, priced at $99.99 / £64.99 and gives players instant access to 8 million in-game GTA$. That amount of money can surely help “solve your money problem and help get what you want across Los Santos and Blaine County.” Just remember to spend it wisely.
Purchasing the Megalodon Shark Card will automatically deposit the said amount into your character’s bank account. However if you’re not feeling comfortable with the amount, you can always opt for cheaper alternatives. Here’s a full list of GTA Online Cash Cards currently available from the PlayStation Store:
- Red Shark Cash Card, $2.99/£1.99 – 100,000 GTA$
- Tiger Shark Cash Card, $4.99/£3.19 – 200,000 GTA$
- Bull Shark Cash Card, $9.99/£5.99 – 500,000 GTA$
- Great White Shark Cash Card, $19.99/£11.99 – 1,250,000 GTA$
- Whale Shark Cash Card, $49.99/£30.99 – 3,500,000 GTA$
- Megalodon Shark Cash Card, $99.99/£64.99 – 8,000,000 GTA$
Earlier this month Rockstar Games was presented with the British Academy Fellowship Television Arts (BAFTA) award by Konami Digital Entertainment’s Vice President Hideo Kojima for their work on the amazing titles like Grand Theft Auto, Bully, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption.