During Microsoft's E3 media briefing, the company announced a slimmer version of Xbox One called...
New DayZ Standalone Update Rolled Out; Fixes Bugs and Adds Features
We know that the DayZ Standalone version has managed to grab attention by selling over 800k units, but the developer Bohemia Interactive will continue to add features to it. New DayZ Standalone Update version 0.30.113953 has been released for the Game.
The update is expected to take care of certain issues like server crashes and delays in item manipulation along with adding new bits to the game like a time based dead player cleanup, a balancing of player spawns and miniscule things like the ability to open cans with M9130 Bayonet.
Here’s the rundown on all the areas touched:
- Design: Balancing of player spawns (ongoing)
- Server: Dead player cleanup (time based)
- Design: M9130 Bayonet can now open cans
- Server: BattlEye Anti-Cheat (Client as well)
- Server: Initial implementation for Sub-Private Hives (ongoing)
- Server: Initial implementation for regular & hardcore Public Hive
- Server: Dedicated Server crash related to player skeleton
- Server: Player location rubberbanding (ongoing)
- Server: Large delay in item manipulation and “inventory tetris”
Do remember the DayZ Standalone alpha version is supposed to be for the hardcore gamers only, the ones who can bear the problems and help fixing it. If you are not one of those, it would be best if you wait for the game to shape up a bit more.
And if you are looking for the temporary fixes and workarounds, you can refer to our troubleshooting guide.