During Microsoft's E3 media briefing, the company announced a slimmer version of Xbox One called...
Plants vs Zombies 2 Update Brings Upgraded Map, Piñata Party Levels and More
Popcap seems to have released a brand new Plants vs Zombies 2 Update which adds a couple of new Levels and Enemies while simultaneously touching up the user interface so players have a clearer idea of the resources at their disposal and of what they’ve managed to accomplish thus far.
The update also unlocks previously inaccessible levels, eliminating the need to grind or purchase keys with cash. There are also Piñata Parties, which take place on Mondays and Thursdays on smaller levels and reward winners with various prizes.
- The game’s Turbo button will now allow players to speed up both the zombies and their planting, while the game’s progression has been updated to be “quicker and easier.”
- Big changes. We’ve upgraded the map to make game progression quicker and easier.
- It’s simpler to know how much you’ve done, where you’re going, and what loot you’ll get along the way.
- Play all-new Piñata Party levels to win cool prizes.
- You can invite your friends and send ‘em gifts.
- Use the Turbo button to speed up your planting – and speed up the zombies.
- Be warned: when we were upgrading the map, somebody let in the Gargantuars.
Plants vs Zombies 2 is available on Android and iOS devices right now, and has significantly outsold it’s predecessor despite the limited number of platforms it’s been available for.