In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Call of Duty: Ghosts Patch Fixes Invisibility Hacks, God Mode, Performance and Stability Issues
Call of Duty: Ghosts was met with a round full of exploits and hacks since the day it got released. Naturally, not everyone was happy with the state of the game and in response, Infinite Ward released a hot fix to get rid of these exploits and balance the game.
Primary issue in recent Call of Duty: Ghosts games has been the rise of invisible and invincible players. When I say invincible it means players who would literally take no damage from either weapon fire, explosives or even melee attacks.
Infinity Ward has claimed that they have shunned all such hacks through the update that will be pushed automatically to the game. Moreover, it has attended to matters relating to performance, stability as well as provided fixes to certain other issues.
Stability and Performance
- Spamming had caused certain performance issues that have been improved.
- Problems that occurred after returning from suspensions have been fixed.
- Backend multiplayer stability has been improved.
- When using guest accounts, players would sometimes face crashes; this has been attended to.
- Calling trinity rocket at exact same moment as an enemy’s jammer left the player in laptop view had issues that have been fixed.
- Spawn issues on specific maps have been fixed.
- Blitz freecam bug has been fixed that caused Ghost portals to stay blue all the time and Federation to be orange.
- A freecam bug that let friendly teams to change colors on the minimap between rounds has been fixed.
- In private matches lobby players could not see attachments and weapon camos which has been fixed now.
- Previously, dog’s extended kill was not shown properly in final killcam, this has been fixed.
- Problem with lobby migration closing the create class screen as been fixed.
- Controller pairing functionality has been improved.
- A lock has been added in multiplayer round’s start/end so that game doesn’t end incorrectly.
- Domination leaderboards have received a hardcore option.
- Overlap bug has been fixed with the spectated playcard and spectator map.
- Fix to set a default reticle as been added when switching a weapon’s sight.
- An FFA related issue that caused players spawn away from the correct version of Strikezone has been fixed.
How well did this improve your Call of Duty: Ghosts experience?