In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Grand Theft Auto 5 100% Completion Guide
Many players of Grand Theft Auto 5 would like to get their completion rating all the way up to 100%, and it really isn’t that much of a chore to do.
Rockstar has done an admirable job at making most of the activities you need to perform as enjoyable as they can, however, sometimes players need a bit of help in knowing what they need to do, and what they’re missing.
In this guide, I will be including a list of all the activities and missions that you need to complete in order to get that vaunted 100% rating, as well as a percentage of how much they count for. There’s plenty to do here, so let’s get started.
Story Missions – 50%
These are the main story missions that you need to do in order to complete the game. There are about 69 of them, but that count does not include Lester’s Assassination missions, of which there are 5, and are also included in this percentage.
Hobbies and Pastimes – 10%
- These leisure activities are fun to do and also are required for the completion. They include:
- A lap dance at the strip club
- 5 Street Races
- 4 Sea Races
- At least a bronze rating on all shooting range weapons
- At least a bronze rating on all flight school lessons
- 6 off-road Races
Strangers and Freaks – 10%
This is a pretty extensive mission line, but fortunately not difficult. Two of these quests are not completable until you finish the Letter Scraps and Spaceship Parts collections in the miscellaneous section. The quests involved are:
- Tonya’s Towing Missions
- Beverly’s Paparazzo Missions
- Hao’s Shift Work
- Barry’s Missions
- Fanatic’s Missions
- Hand Omega the Spaceship Parts
Random Events – 15%
These are a bit hit or miss, but fortunately you only need to complete 14 of them. Random events occur throughout San Andreas, you might witness a purse snatching, or spot a money truck passing by as you roam the streets of Los Santos. It’s best to complete these as you go about the others.
Collectibles and Activities
These will give you trouble, and these requirements are the reason you’re even browsing through our guides. A whole bunch of collectibles in this section with no discernable purpose other than to pad out the requirement for the 100% rating. We have guides on the most problematic of these.
- 50 Spaceship Parts
- 50 Letter Scraps
- 25 Under the Bridges
- 8 Knife Fights
- 25 Stunt Jumps (there are a total of 50 of these, so you can skip some)
- Purchase 5 Money generation properties
- Purchase a vehicle over the net
- Visit Cinema
- Walk and play with Chop the dog
- Utilize the services of a prostitute
- Make a Booty Call
- Rob a shop
- Complete 4 friend activities such as darts or a movie
We will soon add more guides to complete each activity. Stay Tuned!