Looks like the PS4 vs Xbox One battle is turning one-sided as far as sales victories are concerned....
Gran Turismo 6 Pre-Order Bonuses, Exclusive Cars, Anniversary Edition and $1 Million
The upcoming Gran Turismo 6 will primarily include over 1200 cars. If this wasn’t a mind bogglingly large number already, get this, you can get more.
If you pre-order the game from certain retailers you can get up to 20 exclusive vehicles that others will not have access to. Four of these are awarded to all pre-order customers, no matter where you order it from. The other sixteen are obtained by pre-ordering from Gamestop, as they give you a free upgrade to the 15th Anniversary Edition.
Pre-purchasing from Amazon however, will not get you the free Anniversary Edition upgrade, but they do throw in $1,000,000 for you to spend freely (in the game). It’ll probably be useful in the multiplayer portion of the game.
The four cars you get just for pre-ordering are the following:
- BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 ’13
- Tesla Model S Signature Performance ’13
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14
And the Anniversary Edition provides you with the following cars:
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011
- Alpine A110 1600S 1968
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Audi R8 LMS ultra 2012
- Ford Focus ST 2013
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2013
- Honda HSV-010 (SUPER GT) 2011
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept 2008
- Lotus Europa (type54) 1968
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 2011
- SRT Viper GTS 2013
- TRD 86 Racing 2008
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car 2008
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.