We are here with another free game giveaway and this time we are giving away easily one of the most...
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Achievements Emerge Online
A list of Achievements for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon has surfaced on the web today, courtesy of Exophase.
The rumored spin-off from last year’s shooter is yet to be officially announced by Ubisoft. Earlier speculations led Blood Dragon to be a DLC to Far Cry 3, but it now seems to be a standalone entry.
In light of these achievements, the firm has been asked for a comment. We may see an announcement soon.
- Welcome to the Party, Pal – Finished Helicopter Entry (10G)
- One Small Step – Finished First Garrison (20G)
- Way to Go, Garri-Son – Finish all the Garrisons (20G)
- Kill Them All – Finish all the Predator’s Path Quests (20G)
- End Game – Finished Final Showdown (50G)
- Nice Like Jesus – Finish all the Hostages Situations (5G)
- Murder Nature – Kill all the Animal Types (30G)
- Set Them Free – Destroy 5 Braincages (5G)
- Just the Tip – Kill a Dragon with the Bow (15G)
- Blood Dragon Down – Kill Your First Dragon (20G)
- Dragon Slayer – Kill 25 Dragons (20G)
- What are You Reading For? – Find all of Dr. Carlyle’s Notes (20G)
- The Greatest Format of all Time – Find all VHS Tapes (20G)
- Hail to the King – Reach Maximum Level and Become the Ultimate Badass (40G)
- Running man – After saving Darling, enter Combat Mode with a Dragon and Return to Stealth (30G)
- Tooled Up – Own all Weapons Attachments (20G)
- Derp – Jump Down from 50 Meters (20G)
- The Drug of the Nation – Find all TV SETS to Decrypt the Hidden Message (20G)
- The Only True Stopper – Headshot Every Type of Enemy (15G)