Not long after an eventful Ubisoft sale on Steam, Ubisoft announce theÂ amalgamatedÂ Complete Edition ofÂ Anno 2070.
Fans of city building games might have heard ofÂ Anno 1414Â and its futuristic counterpartÂ Anno 2070.Â The latter is quite popular for how it’s many factions work and the interesting content that Ubisoft have pumped out to keep fans invested in the game.
Well, for newcomers they might find the DLC and expansions a bit daunting to get their heads around at first, so Ubisoft threw everything together and officially announcedÂ Anno 2070: Complete Edition for PC.
Anno 2070 Complete Edition will release on PC in just over a week, set for March 28.Â The new edition containsÂ Anno 2070Â and it’s Deep Ocean expansion, but also includes many of the premium content packages that were previously available separately. All in all, the new edition contains all of the following:
- ANNO 2070
- ANNO 2070 â€śDeep Oceanâ€ť DLC
- The complete ANNO 2070 Soundtrack
- The updated Tree of Technologies poster
- â€śThe Developmentâ€ť package: 2 bonus missions and bonus portrait
- â€śKeeper 1.0â€ł packageâ€ť: Construction plan and science formulas
- â€śEden seriesâ€ť package: Ornamental buildings and decorations
- â€śCentral Statisticalâ€ť package: New building in Global Trust design and science formulas
- â€śCrisis Responseâ€ť package: 2 new missions
- â€śDistrust Seriesâ€ť package: Ornamental buildings and decorations
- â€śSilent Runningâ€ť package: New submarine in Global Trust design and science formulas
- â€śNordamark seriesâ€ť package: Ornemental buildings & decorations
- â€śE.V.E.â€ť package: Bonus portrait