Total War: Warhammer just released and we know there are hundreds of thousands of fans who have...
Sims 3 University Life Released, Start Dating Your Professor
Sims 3 University Life is now available for purchase and with that here are just a few things your Sims can do if you decide on buying the latest expansion.
- Get it on with a romantic interest in front of a nice view at “make-out point”
- Attend parties or carry out dares at a sorority or fraternity, at which these events are more frequent
- Choose from a variety of movies at the movie theatre, no longer restricted to just the one
- Spray-paint graffiti on the open wall space of the Rebels’ hangout – the Grotto – designed for that very purpose
- Take notes in a lecture to boost grades, sleep to put them at risk
- Drink Wonderpetal tea to temporarily boost studying ability
- Conduct a study group in a coffee shop
- Study from a comically named textbook unique to their major
- Study with a smartphone
- Send a secret admirer text
- Learn to write comic books
- If enough of a Nerd, challenge another Sim to a trivia challenge
- Study other Sims’ brains to learn their traits with the Brain Enhancer (technology major’s academic object)
- Send a picture/friendly/insulting/woohooty text
- Partake in a “heat of the moment” kiss
- Carry around a backpack that is placed in their inventory when they enroll
- Suck up to (or even date) their professor
- Send a WooHooty call, the success of which will be determined on their relationship with the other Sim
“Suck up to (or even date) their professor,” do you even need any more convincing on buying the latest pack?