We all are accustomed with video game villains and the story usually concludes with the fall of...
Devil May Cry: Bloody Palace Mode Releases Next Week
As promised by Capcom last month, the new Bloody Palace mode for Devil May Cry is scheduled for release on February 19th in North America and February 20th in Europe.
The mode is free of charge and features over 100 levels of an assortment of enemies, as well as five brutal bosses. The patch carrying the Bloody Palace will also incorporate some changes to the game. The most major ones are listed below:
- Poison AI issue addressed (she no longer enters non-interactive state)
- Lessened damage and style boost from Demon Evade
- Arbiter “Drop” now causes damage and style gain even if jump-canceled
- Non-damaging moves no longer provide style points
- Damage done by weakest enemies increased
- Damage done by all enemies increased on Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes
- Adjusted attack (parry) windows for Rage spin move.
- SS and SSS will now decay back down to S if you stop gaining style
- No more eternal angel glide