Minecraft – Pocket Edition Bug Fix Update 0.6.1 Released
Mojang has released a new update for Minecraft – Pocket Edition which fixes a lot of bugs that users have been recently complaining about.
Users playing the mobile version of Mojang’s popular game have recently complained about game crashes and issues with saving. The new bug fix will correct all of those.
Here is a full list of the bug fix update 0.6.1:
- Crash bugs: multiplayer chests and Sign input
- Newly put on armor items would overwrite old if it wasn’t removed first
- Half slabs could get stuck in “upper” position
- Xperia Play controls
- Disconnecting issues on iOS
- Saving worlds are fixed
- Updated screenshots on AppStore
Users are advised to update their game the next time they are in the mood of playing.
Back in 2011 Mojang released a mobile version of Minecraft. However, compared to its brothers the Pocket Edition got off to a rocky start. The app was plagued with some issues and was missing quite a lot of content. The developer then gradually with time kept on adding new content to make the ‘on the go’ version better.