Looks like the PS4 vs Xbox One battle is turning one-sided as far as sales victories are concerned....
Bethesda is Hiring for a Next-Gen Project
If you’re a programmer with a few years experience coding for the Xbox 360 or the PS3 then you might want to check out this job posting by Bethesda Games. Bethesda is hiring experienced programmers for an unnanounced game. The posting has appeared on the website of Zenimax Media, Bethesda’s parent company, and the application requirements are as follows:
- At least 5 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience programming and optimizing for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Experience with DirectX 11 a plus
- P0assion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Must create amazing things with minimal oversight
- Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus
The posting also mentions that the project for which they are hiring will be next-generation. This doesn’t come as that big of a surprise, as Sony has already implied that they will be announcing the PS4 later this month and the Xbox 720 will no doubt follow quickly. So it only makes sense that many developers are expanding teams to try and get ahead of the pack for the new console generation.
You can check out the job posting for yourself here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.