Ni no Kuni Horace’s Riddle Solutions Guide
If you have come across a ghost named Horace in Ni no Kuni and are stumped at all of his riddles, then fear no more. The ghost does not know that you can cheat, and we are here to give you all the answer to his pesky riddles.
Remember that if you answer his riddles correctly you will be rewarded with a unique spell. One of them allows you to exit from a dungeon while the other gives you secret treasure chest radar. These are handy spells and not to be missed out on.
Let’s begin by where to find Horace and the answer to his riddles/puzzles:
- In Ding Dong Dell at the Castle entrance, the answer to his riddle is to cast “Spirit Medium.” Reward: N/A.
- In Al Mamoon at the Fountain square, the answer to his puzzle is “Dragon of The West.” Reward: Draw Poison Spell.
- In Castaway-Cove at the Dock bridge, the answer to his riddle is “Finest Fiber.” Reward: Vacate Spell.
- In the Fairy Grounds at the Fairy Godmother path, the answer to his riddle is “Crispy Lettuce.” Reward: Sage’s Secret Alchemy Formula.
- In the Hamelin at the Hootique Balcony, the answer to his riddle is “5.” Reward: Chart Chests Spell.
If you still can’t solve these puzzles, comment and we will help you out!