Announced back at E3 2015, For Honor claims to have finally cracked the art of swordfighting in...
PlayStation All-Stars Patch 1.02 Bringing A Bunch Of Changes
A new patch for the PlayStaion 3/ PlayStation Vita crossover fighting game PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale has been announced. Developer Superbot Entertainment plans to bring a number of changes in the patch coming out next week.
A new item from God of War, Medusa’s Gaze will be introduced along with some nerfs to Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet. The interface will undergo some minor improvements, the AI will be more intelligent and the network connectivity and performance will be better.
Here is the full list of changes as posted by Superbot:
- A new item, Medusa’s Gaze, has been added to the game
- View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
- Voice chat icon added to loading screens
- AI logic enhancements
- Network performance improvements:
- Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
- Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
- Overall improvements to network connectivity
- Level 1 Super – Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
- Level 2 Super – Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
- Level 3 Super – Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
- Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
- Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP