Looks like the PS4 vs Xbox One battle is turning one-sided as far as sales victories are concerned....
PlayStation All-Stars Unlocks Guide – Costumes, Minions, Stages, Intros, Titles
But what good would all that be without some exciting rewards? Well, All-Stars offers that bit as well – bonus content is unlocked as the character progresses further and gains EXP from completing matches.
All in all, the following are the unlockables:
Belts are earned when sufficient EXP is gained. It displays the player’s online ranking.
Custom message display for the player’s gaming profiles.
Custom icons for display on player profiles.
Background images for player profiles.
Minions are nothing but cheerleaders in the battle arena. Though they don’t offer much advantage, they are plenty good for show off (hence they unlock the ‘Show Off’ trophy).
Minions are unlocked according to the respective character at level 8.
The following are the minions along with their character:
- Athena (God of War)
- Captain Qwark (Ratchet & Clank)
- Dollface (Twisted Metal)
- Helghast (Killzone)
- Kai (Heavenly Sword)
- Kat (DMC)
- Keira (Jak & Daxter)
- Kiya (MediEvil)
- Kuma (Tekken)
- Little Sister (BioShock)
- Monkey (Ape Escape)
- Murray (Sly Cooper)
- Nix (Infamous 2)
- Pierre (Doko Demo Issho)
- PJ Berri (Parappa the Rapper)
- Sackbot (LittleBigPlanet 2)
- Sam (Metal Gear Rising)
- Sully (Uncharted)
- Worker (Fat Princess)
- Zeke (Infamous)
Intros are character animations when the match begins.
Outros are character animations when the match concludes.
- I have my revenge (Rank 3).
- Victory is mine (Rank 35).
- The greatest warrior (Rank 100).
- I’m the man (Rank 3)
- I believed (Rank 35)
- For Master Onion (Rank 100)
- I did it (Rank 3)
- Yay, that was fun (Rank 35)
- Now can i have cake? (Rank 100)
- Muahahahaha (Rank 3)
- Body Clean up (Rank 35)
- Contest Over (Rank 100)
- Decimated (Rank 3)
- Targets Dispatched (Rank 35)
- The mission is won (Rank 100)
- Thanks for the dance (Rank 3)
- I live for this (Rank 35)
- Murray Would Approve (Rank 100)
- Walk in the park (Rank 3)
- For Sully (Rank 35)
- Chew on that (Rank 100)
- Got to Love it (Rank 3)
- Catch you later (Rank 35)
- That’s Right (Rank 100)
- Too Easy (Rank 3)
- Took you apart (Rank 35)
- Never Had a chance (Rank 100)
- Man, that rocked (Rank 3)
- Ha! Nice Try (Rank 35)
- Yeah, We Got Him (Rank 100)
- Naughty ottsel (Rank 3)
- Life is good (Rank 35)
- That’s right, we bad (Rank 100)
- Great job, Mr. B (Rank 3)
- Neener neener (Rank 35)
- You’re done (Rank 100)
- Said you were a punk (Rank 3)
- It’s Over (Rank 35)
- Atleast you tried (Rank 100)
- A worthy Triumph (Rank 3)
- Annihilate (Rank 35)
- Bow to the Master (Rank 100)
- Triumph for the ages (Rank 3)
- Moment of victory (Rank 35)
- One with the sword (Rank 100)
- Wiped them out (Rank 3)
- I’m a machine (Rank 35)
- It’s not even fair (Rank 100)
- Blue ribbon winner (Rank 3)
- Victory Lap (Rank 35)
- Funny (Rank 100)
- Cheers (Rank 3)
- Ha ha, I win (Rank 35)
- Warm Fodder (Rank 100)
- Told ya’ (Rank 3)
- That will teach you (Rank 35)
- I Win (Rank 100)
- Kitty got skills (Rank 3)
- Cat Wins (Rank 35)
- Weee (Rank 100)
These are character animations that can be performed in-game.
These are songs that play when a character wins a match.
Some of the costumes come with the Pre-Order, while others are unlockable. The following are the unlockable costumes:
- Big Daddy: A “Rosie” Big Daddy from BioShock
- Cole MacGrath: Cole’s courier jacket from inFAMOUS
- Evil Cole MacGrath: A Reaper from inFAMOUS
- Colonel Radec: An Elite Shock Trooper from the Killzone series
- Dante: Dante without his shirt from DmC
- Fat Princess: Fat Princess’s fairy tale garb from Fat Princess
- Heihachi Mishima: Heihachi’s Fundoshi from Tekken 4
- Jak and Daxter: Jak’s racing gear from Jak X: Combat Racing
- Kratos: Kratos’s Morpheus Armor from God of War III
- Nariko: Shen’s Armor from Heavenly Sword
- Nathan Drake: Drake’s desert camo from Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
- PaRappa the Rapper: PaRappa’s Funky Gi from PaRappa the Rapper
- Raiden: White Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Ratchet and Clank: Ratchet’s Holoflux Armor from Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
- Sackboy: Skeleton Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet
- Sir Daniel Fortesque: Dan’s Dragon Armor from MediEvil
- Sly Cooper: Sly’s Arabian Costume from Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- Spike: Spike’s original outfit from Ape Escape
- Sweet Tooth: Sweet Tooth’s clown tuxedo from Twisted Metal 3
- Toro Inoue: Melodic Toro from Doko Demo Issyo
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.