Looks like the PS4 vs Xbox One battle is turning one-sided as far as sales victories are concerned....
GTA 5: Live Stream Tells Us About Game Length, Graphics, Lead Platform & More
A recent live stream gave us the first look of the multiplayer of Grant Theft Auto 5. The stream helped answer some of the questions which we all have been pondering over for a long time.
Here are some of the major points you should go through.
- Currently there isn’t any PC or Wii U version being worked on. However, it’s not like the game won’t be released on these platforms; it will just see to a delayed release.
- The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions are being developed separately.
- The graphics department has taken a huge leap from GTA 4.
- No matter what you’re doing in the game, you can always switch between characters. This includes you having a wanted level and excludes if you’re in a mission.
- Your choices made during the main campaign will result in multiple endings.
- According to Rockstar the game will have a total gameplay time of 30+ hours.
- There are going to be tons of optional events and content to explore.
- Overall the gameplay experience of GTA 5 is in a league of its own. Rockstar has promised it to be a major improvement.
Personally I’m not liking the exclusion of the PC version. I know many were waiting anxiously to get this game on their rigs.