Looks like the PS4 vs Xbox One battle is turning one-sided as far as sales victories are concerned....
Halo 4 Glyph Decryption Codes Guide – How To Unlock Raider Armor
In competitive gaming, everyone wants to make his/her character look unique or maybe badass but mostly, we need to unlock the stuff we want to equip.
After the release of Halo 4 this week, fans have gone crazy and after a lot of digging, they have figured out few of hidden secrets about the game.
One secret, for the time being, is that you can unlock the Raider Armor parts by using specific Glyph Codes. How? It’s quite simple given you have the said unlock codes.
First, you need to have Halo Waypoint installed on your Xbox 360. After you have entered the code menu through Halo Waypoint, enter the respective codes shown in the images below:
Note: As a pre-requisite, you need to complete the Spartan Ops Missions first before trying out these codes.
There are pre-reqs for each item you can unlock using these codes; they will only work once you meet the requirements.
- Raider 1: Raider Torso Armor + 500 XP
- Raider 2: Raider Shoulder Armor + 500 XP
- Raider 3 : Raider Helmet + 500 XP
- Oni 1: 5,000 XP + ONI Emblem + Concept Art
- Wiseguy: 2,000 XP + Emblem + Concept Art. Find All Terminals
Halo 4 Glyph Decryption – Final Code
- Forerunner Symbols’ Keyboard Translated
- Section 3 Archive: ONI: T 5 C E 6 K V 3 R 8
- Section 3 Archive: Wiseguy: 9 W E 6 2 1 K N 8 F
- Requiem Archive 1: SPEC-Shoulders: 1 U K 3 C V Y J Z M
- Requiem Archive 1: SPEC-Torso: 3 V G R Z J 1 B S 6
- Requiem Archive 1: SPEC-Helmet: Q 2 3 9 S F 2 P G Z
- 2-Dot code: _ V K C Z _ N _ Q
Found something missing? Let us know by commenting below!