Resident Evil 6 – More Info Comes to Light About Agent Hunt Mode
A couple of days back, Capcom revealed that Ada Wong would have her own story line which will be unlocked by beating the game with Chris, Leon and Jake. The announcement also had information about the Agent Mode in which players will join in as zombies to hunt down the agents.
Now, more details about the mode have been revealed by the publisher on how players will be able to join the game sessions. The major points outlined about the mode are as follows:
- Complete the main campaigns for either Leon, Chris or Jake to then unlock the Agent Hunt stages for each of those respective campaigns.
- When creating a Resident Evil 6 gameplay session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt.
- When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from around the world want to allow hunters into their game.
- The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and jumps into that session (please note only certain stages will be available for Agent Hunt sessions).
- The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players in co-op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area.
- If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results screen where they can join another session if they wish.
- If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies.
- If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI enemies.
Resident Evil 6 is set to launch on Xbox 360 and PS3 on October 2 with no date confirmed for PC.