During Microsoft's E3 media briefing, the company announced a slimmer version of Xbox One called...
TERA – How to Transfer Character Between Servers
No, there is no fee for the character transfer at least, for the time being, but soon the developer plans to come up with a premium package depending upon how the character transfer system works for them.
Looking for our troubleshooting guide? Read TERA Errors and Crashes.
TERA Character Transfer Guide
Just follow the simple steps listed below and you will be a able to transfer you character successfully:
Head to www.account.enmasse.com and sign in to your account. Now, click onto “Transfer Character” button on the page.
Next, you need to click the server in which your character is currently present.
Now, you need to select the character you wish to transfer. It’s necessary that the character you are wishing to transfer meets all the necessary requirements (see below).
Select the server you want your character to transfer to and click “Initiate Transfer”
The opened page will review all the options you have selected so after and ask for confirmation. Click the “Submit” button after you are done reviewing.
There are some restrictions that you may want to read first before applying for the character transfer. The list (provided by En-Masse) is as follows:
- Character must be level 5 or above.
- Maximum of 100,000 Gold can be moved with the character.
- Only items in the characters inventory can be moved. The bank does NOT move with the character.
- You must not be in a guild. If you are currently in a guild you must leave it before initiating the transfer.
- You must not have a chronoscroll on your character.
- You must not be a vanarch.
- You must have an open character slot on your destination server.
- You must not have any items posted on the broker.
- You must not have any unread mail.
The transfer should take place immediately, but it can take longer depending upon the queue. For the time being, you will be allowed to transfer for once in every 24 hours, but the time duration/transfer can be changed depending on the need in the future.
If your character’s name is already taken on the server, you want your character to be transferred, you will have to change the name of your character. As mentioned before, the character transfer, for the time being, will be free but the developer plans to have a subscription fee soon.
Now, if you have any issues related to the character transfer or know anything that isn’t mentioned here, let us know in the comments below.