We are here with another free game giveaway and this time we are giving away easily one of the most...
Dota 2 Venomancer Guide – Builds, Items, Abilities and Strategy
Venomancer is one of the most common picks in Dota due to his great versatility. He is an item independent pusher hero that can also gank and deal a huge amount of damage in a teamfight. He brings plague upon your enemies!
Pros and Cons
- + Very strong slow at level 1
- + Great Pusher and Tower defender
- + Item independent
- + Is a decent solo laner
- + Has an ability that can be used to scout
- + Big teamfight presence
- – Low hp
- – Low base damage
- – 3 of his skills can get the enemies denied by their allies
- – Easily countered by hood and pipe
It launches a ball of venom in a line, poisoning enemy units so that they take both initial damage and damage over time, as well as suffering slowed movement. Venomous Gale deals damage every three seconds over its duration.
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Slows by 50% at all levels. (only starting value, slow decreases over time)
- Total damage: 100/170/270/350
- Cooldown: 22
- Mana: 90/105/120/135
Adds poison damage to Venomancer’s normal attacks, slowing movement speed.
- Duration: 7
- Damage Per Second: 5/10/15/20
- Movement Speed Slow: 11%/12%/13%/14%
Summons a plague ward to attack enemy unit and structures. The ward is immune to magic.
- Ward Duration: 40
- Ward Health: 75/200/325/450
- Ward Damage: 11/21/32/42
- Cooldown: 5
- Mana: 20
A spreading ring of poison that does damage over time to enemy units around Venomancer. Poison Nova’s effect cannot bring units below 1 HP. SCEPTER UPGRADABLE: Increases damage and duration, and decreases cooldown.
- Duration: 12/14/15 (14/15/16*)
- Damage Per Second: 36/58/81 (58/81/108*)
- Cooldown: 140/120/100 (60*)
- Mana: 200/300/400
- Level 1 – Venomous Gale
- Level 2 – Poison Sting (Plague Ward)
- Level 3 – Plague Ward (Venomous Gale)
- Level 4 – Plague Ward
- Level 5 – Plague Ward
- Level 6 – Poison Nova
- Level 7 – Plague Ward
- Level 8 – Venomous Gale (Poison Sting)
- Level 9 – Venomous Gale
- Level 10 – Venomous Gale
- Level 11 – Poison Nova
- Level 12 – Poison Sting
- Level 13 – Poison Sting
- Level 14 – Poison Sting
- Level 15 – Stats
- Level 16 – Poison Nova
This is the most common and effective Venomancer build. At level 5, you are able to destroy towers by yourself, as well as having a good lane control.