The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Twisted Metal Beginner’s Guide – Tips and Tricks
You need to be fast and focused at the same time to get the job done.
To avoid the embarrassment of getting pawned or acting like a noob, we have this beginner’s guide for you that can help you to survive and do well on the devastating racing arena.
- As a beginner, you should take things slowly and try to familiarize yourself with the controls.
- Find a vehicle that suits your game-style. Either go for vehicles speed with light armor or the heavy armored vehicles with lesser speed. Or you can pick more balanced vehicles (Moderate Speed and Armor).
- While selecting your vehicle, you can analyze the stats first. Depending upon the your gamestyle, the vehicles with 9-11 out of 15 stats can be a good option.
- It’s really important that you familiarize yourself with map and locations. Health pack locations are quite important. You should know these spots so that you can rush there when your health gets low specially when you are playing with the reaper class.
- Talon is a new vehicle so I will suggest you should give it a try as it seems quite effective than the other ground vehicles.
- Try to run down the drivers on foot to receive health and other random weapon as bonus.
- At the start of the round, it is recommended that you go for the weapon hunt for some time so that you can develop a descent kill-streak.
- Reaper and Crimson are two technical classes and as a beginner, I will recommend you to not to play with them until you have the full experience.
- Use your EMP and other offensive/defensive shields wisely when you are actually in need as the energy bar is not restored instantaneously. It’s better that you stun the opponent with the EMP and then use your special weapon.
Don’t forget to share your own tips to help the newbies get started.