We are here with another free game giveaway and this time we are giving away easily one of the most...
CastleVille Storage Quest Guide – How To Increase Your Castle Capacity
In order to avail this recent update, you need to be at level six, and you will have to complete CastleVille Storage Quest, which is based on five sub-quests.
CastleVille Storage Quest 1: The End is Near?
The three simple things you are required to complete you first storage quest are:
- Visit 6 Neighbors
- You will have to feed 10 Animals in your Kingdom.
- Last but not the least get a Storage Cellar- Storage Cellar can be found under the Building tab in the Market, or you can find it using the search feature in the Market.
Once you have completed the three tasks, you will earn 300 coins and 3XP.
CastleVille Storage Quest 2: Save for the End of Time
To clear up the second storage quest, you will have to perform 3 more tasks i.e.
- You are required to store 5 items in your Storage cellar, which is not a tough job. Go to the design mode, by clicking at the green button in lower tight corner, then click on the storage cellar, followed by selecting the item you want to store.
- Harvest 25 crops in your Kingdom.
- Time to go fishing- the last step for the completion of second quest requires you to go fishing 6 times, either in your Kingdom or your Neighbors’.
By performing the tasks mentioned above, you will not only clear the quest in the storage quest list, but will also be rewarded with 500 coins, and 5 XP.
CastleVille Storage Quest 3: Digging Deeper
By performing the following three tasks you will be able to complete 3rd quest in the Storage Quest list.
- Go to the Workshop and craft 5 Wood Palnks.
- Banish 1 Beastie in your Neighbor’s Kingdom.
- You are required to upgrade your Storage Cellar, in order to complete the 3rd quest. For upgrading Storage cellar, just click on it and acquire the necessary materials.
Completing these tasks will earn you, 1000 coins, 10 XP, and 1 Energy Potion.
CastleVille Storage Quest 4: Restoration Preparation
The 2 simple things that will help you complete your 4th storage Quest are:
- Purchase 2 Sheep from the Market.
- Have 2 Animal Treats-You can find Animal Treats by once again clicking on the Go To Market button in the quest window or finding them in the Consumables tab in the Market.
You will earn 100 coins, and 10 XP after you have completed the objectives.
CastleVille Storage Quest 5: More in Store
To complete the fifth and the final quest in the CastleVille Sorage Quest list, you will require doing the following two tasks:
- You will have to upgrade your storage cellar, So that it can hold up to 200 items. This can be easily done by selecting the storage cellar while in the game, and obtaining necessary materials.
- You will have to collect 5 thick books, which you can get by clicking on the Post to Friends button in the quest window.
Once you are done with the collection of required items, you will get 1500 coins, 20 XP, along with a Bottomless Pit.
The Bottomless Pit gives you +5 Castle points so you will need to store enough of your current Royal Decorations to meet this amount in order to place it.