Modern Warfare 2 level 70 hack is out, and is already available in the form of easy account upgrade. In the package there are three player stats files including every gun unlocked with different prestige levels. These three playerstats files are as follows:
To use one of these player stat files, you will have to rename it to “playerstats.txt” and use it via EA’s Easy Upgrade.
Download Modern Warfare LVL 70 Max Prestige Hack ( Link updated to work after *1.0.169* steam update )and follow the instructions given in the release notes to hacktivate your current lvl to 70 with either max prestige level or no prestige level.
1. Back up your legit player stats before using EA Easy Upgrade.Use EA Help button for instructions about the procedure. 2. Only the unlocks that are obtained through ranking are included. All Challenges, Accolades, are still locked. All online gameplay modes are unlocked. Some Titles and Emblems are unlocked “The ones that are unlocked by ranking up only”. 3. To reset your playerstats to level 1, rename playerstatslvl1.txt to playstats.txt and import into MW2 using EA’s Easy Upgrade. 4. Use with caution as guys at Infinity Ward may track your stats with zero gameplay time so only use EA Easy Upgrade at the game’s menu screen and never leave EA Easy Upgrade running while you “Find a Game”.
Stats Not Saved While Using EA’s Easy Upgrade *Fix*
Stats are created, managed and temporarily stored by the game client-side. At game launch, stats are automatically imported from the Steam Cloud, a server-side source.
These imported stats come from a previous playing session that meets the following behavioral criteria:
1. The game (or the client-side Steam implementation) exports (saves) stats in the Steam Cloud (server-side) under certain circumstances. One of these circumstances is after ranking up a level during an online game.
2. After advancing a level (rank promotion), a player is able to leave the server, quit the game, and reload the game with the rank promotion intact permanently.
3. A player’s stats will not be saved (exported) into the Steam Cloud at the game’s menu when ranking down a level (demoting) with Easy Account. For example, you will not be able to use Easy Account to permanently save the transfer from a level 70 maximum prestige account to a level 45 account due to the game’s / Steam’s logic.
4. Adversely, it is possible to permanently promote your rank while at the game’s menu. To accomplish this, import stats of a higher rank using Easy Account then create / modify a custom class or killstreak rewards.
5. Doing so will export stat information to the Steam Cloud, thus making stats permanent. In this context, permanent means the stats will load as currently configured when the game is restarted.
How to Reset Your Stats in Modern Warfare 2
It is always possible to reset stats by deleting the four files mentioned below. Rank up in an online match to make the reset permanent.
To reset (deleted) your stats without the help of EA, make sure MW2 is not running and navigate to (default):
-C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players …and delete the two .stat files.
Then navigate to (default):
-C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\(some numbered folder)\(some numbered folder)\remote\
-And delete the two files residing in that folder. These file names will differ between each player / Steam account.
Modern Warfare 2 Player Stats Different Levels *Link Removed* As they no longer work due to continuous steam updates.
Update: The level hack has been updated since the previous version didn’t work after the steam update. Download the updated version and patch your profile with it.